How can you make your PRESENTation a PRESENT for your audience? This workshop focuses on gaining skills for successfully presenting scientific findings and research results to conference audience.
To create realistic scenarios, you are invited to contribute your recent scientific research results to hold different mini- as well as a final presentation, which will be analyzed and given feedback to.
- welcoming the audience/introducing yourself, getting and keeping the audience attention
- different forms of openings and endings to attract attention
- structuring presentations, signposting, transitions
- using visuals (creating slides, deleting redundant information, visual support of your presentation)
- dealing with comments and interruptions
- non-verbal communication such as tone, pitch, speed, volume
- This workshop will make you overcome some of your weaknesses in presenting.
- You will advance your ability to structure presentations.
- You will learn that visuals only support and do not replace a successful presentation.
- You will recognize the importance of using your voice – a powerful tool
April 04, 2023 (09:00 am – 12:15 pm)
April 11, 2023 (09:00 am – 12:15 pm)
April 18, 2023 (09:00 am – 12:15 pm)
April 25, 2023 (09:00 am – 12:15 pm)
May 02, 2023 (09:00 am – 12:15 pm)
Please note that we can only give certificates for attending at least 80% of the course.
|Format||online (link will be shared close to the course date)|
|Fee||no fee for members of the TUBAF|
|Work unit (AE)||30|
|Financially supported by
Here you can register for the course.
Please fill out each field carefully. Your data will be used for internal processes.
If you cannot sign up via this form, please go back to the workshops and use the link for the waiting list.
The course can be visited for free. To ensure that others can move up from the waiting list, we would like to ask for your timely deregistration (1 week before the start of the course). We reserve the right to charge the costs of the course proportionally for unexcused absence (without medical certificate).