URGENT! ONE POSITION AVAILABLE FOR INTERNSHIP/ERASMUS+ TRAINEESHIP AT THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE OF UNIVERSITY OF STAVANGER, NORWAY
- Department: International Admissions Office at the University of Stavanger (UiS)
- Position title: Student Internship/Erasmus+ Traineeship
- Duration: Between 6 and 12 months, preferably 1-year duration
- Location: Arne Rettedals hus, Kjell Arholms gate 41, 4021 Stavanger, Norway
- Starting date: September 2020
- Working hours: 9:00-15:00, 30h/week
- Accommodation: UiS covers university accommodation cost up to 5000 NOK/month (average cost of student accommodation: 4500 NOK)
- Payment: No salary; the student is expected to have an Erasmus+ scholarship or other financial support.
- UiS contributes with coverage of accommodation costs (see above).
- UiS covers a fee for a Norwegian language course (12 weeks x 4 hours every semester).
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Supporting the International Admissions team
- Working with different social media channels
- Maintaining of Excel sheets, registration of data to student information software
- Regular updating of webpages
- Contribution to marketing/recruitment and promotion activities
- Other tasks can eventually be added, depending on the performance of the intern
Student enrolled at a Bachelor’s or Master’s level or a recent graduate who can receive Erasmus+ scholarship or other financial support
Strong English skills (spoken and written), knowledge of other languages is a strong advantage
Strong communication skills and intercultural awareness
- Please send your CV together with a cover letter describing why would you like to do an internship at the UiS.
- Supply the names and contact details of 2 references (teachers, employers etc.) who can be contacted by the International Admissions Office of UiS.
- Skype interview is required.
- Applications should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com by 24th of July 2020.
- In case of any further questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org Our current intern Nora is happy to answer your questions.
- Potential applicants will be contacted by the first week of August 2020.