- getting to Freiberg
- The nearest international airports are Dresden, Leipzig/Halle, Berlin and Prague (CZ).
- If you want to travel to Freiberg via train, just take a look at http://www.bahn.de. Attention: There are two Freibergs in Germany, so just be sure that you are looking for a connection to “Freiberg(Sachs)”. If you arrive late at the airport, it might be necessary to stay a night in the city you arrived. You may find cheap accomodations on the internet.
- If you want to find a suitable coach connection, check www.flixbus.de. The nearest coach stations are Dresden and Chemnitz. From both, you can travel directly via train to Freiberg.
- your accomodation
- Depending on acutal housing situation, you will be housed in a single room with shared kitchen and bathroom. It’s not usual in germany to sepearate men and women in a shared flat, so we cannot give you a garuantee that you get a men or women flat.
- Normally, the flats are fully equipped.
- facilities in Freiberg
Freiberg is a small German town with about 40.000 inhabitants.
- You will find several ATMs in Freiberg. Mostly accepted cards in Germany are VISA, MASTER, V-PAY, MAESTRO and American Express.
- Changing Money is not possible in Freiberg. You have a possibility to change your money in Euro at the airport.
- There are several supermarkets in Freiberg. They are opened from monday to saturday.
- healthcare in Germany
- Germany is known for his good working healthcare system. Please be shure to conclude a healthcare assurcance e.g. via the DAAD. The emergeny number for any case is 112.
More Questions? Please contact us via iaeste_freiberg//at//swobbl.email
Caution! Our old E-Mailadresses firstname.lastname@example.org are temporarely not available due to technical issues.