Welcome to the TU Bergakademie Freiberg: A modern, familiar & close university!
With its unique profile, marked by the four core areas geo and materials science, energy technology, as well as environmental engineering, the TU Bergakademie Freiberg stands for excellent research, as well as academically sound and practice-oriented education. Around 4,600 students are currently enrolled in 65 different bachelor, master, and diploma degree courses. The close cooperation of the university with companies enables you to easily get internships and do practically relevant research assignments and doctorate/PhD studies.
Your advantages of studying at the TU Bergakademie Freiberg:
- Intimacy of a campus university, where every venue is just a short distance away
- Excellent supervision by our research staff
- Affordable rents
- Proximity to major cities like Dresden or Leipzig
- Broad range of sports facilities
- Flair of a historical mining town
- Lively pub and cultural scene