- Year of doctorate: 2012
- Subject: Environmental Engineering
- Current occupation: Assistant Professor
- Current employer: University of Sfax, Tunisia
- In Freiberg I have learned for life:
No matter how much clouds darken the sky, the sun will shine again.
- That has been my field of research:
Remote sensing and modelling for land degradation
- This is put on my doctoral hat/mortarboard:
A satellite and the earth
- If I were a Ph.D. student again, I would …
do my best to stay in Freiberg.
- This is very special for me about the Bergakademie:
My friends (Dr. Adam Szulc, Remy Lefeuvre, Dr. Heni Ben Amor) and the „Länder-Stammtisch“
- Whenever I think about Freiberg, I think of …
the nice-funny time in the Mensa and also of the Obermarkt and the Untermarkt.
And then …
- For the future I wish:
TU Bergakademie Freiberg one the eleven elite „Universities of Excellence“. And I wish to come back to Freiberg.