Dear International PhD Students,
Are you willing to improve your leadership qualities and be guided in developing project ideas toward global sustainable development goals? Do you know that you can achieve this while doing your PhD smoothly?
Yes, by signing up for GraFA’s two-year EMPOWER program, you can have the opportunity to network with your fellow PhD students and renowned experts whilst benefiting from our excellent coaching and mentorship services.
At the end of this program, successful participants would have been groomed to become better leaders, efficient in conflict management, and improved their communication and team-building competencies. Aside from all these, you will be technically equipped to develop and implement sustainable development projects in your home country or a place of your choice.
Prospective applicants must, amongst others, satisfy some of the criteria below.
- Must have two (2) or more years before finishing their PhD programme
- Can be someone who comes from a developing or conflict-affected country or where dictatorship exists.
- Can be someone who comes from an indigenous tribe/group in a developed country and wants to contribute to the conservation of their cultures.
- Must show higher desire and commitment to make a change beyond their PhD studies.
- More women with the desire to cause positive change in society are encouraged.
This program starts on 17th November 2022, and only a limited number of people shall be admitted to this special course upon application.
Please be well informed that this program is fully funded and, therefore, free of charge. We do not give direct financing to you in setting up your prospective projects after your training. However, capacities for developing your ideas and networking with potential collaborators are assured.
Are you interested already, or that you are uncertain? Don’t worry; apply and get the chance to visit our warm-up event on 2nd November (15:30 – 17:30) at the GraFA conference room, where interested candidates and Empower Alumni will meet and interact.
Applications are open from 26th September 2022 until 2nd November 2022.
For more information visit our website.
Or visit our office;
Martin Kofi Mensah
Prüferstr. 2, room 2.403
Telephone +493731 39 3027
Your chance to make an impact in society is now!