As the completion of the doctorate approaches, many questions arise, e.g. on topics such as time and project planning, writing difficulties, role clarification, self-motivation or deciding on the next career step. These and other challenges of the doctoral final phase can be discussed in the workshop – depending on the relevance for the participants.
In addition to short inputs from the lecturer, there is plenty of room for questions, background information and very individual support. In a structured process, the relevant topics are identified, questioned and dealt with in the best possible way. The other participants and the experienced lecturer are important resources that help to get clarity for oneself and to be able to use one’s own strengths.
At the end of the day, all participants have worked intensively on their current challenge and are one step closer to completing their doctorate.
- Focus: What exactly is the topic I want to address in this workshop?
- Analysis: What is behind the challenge I am facing? What are the difficulties and opportunities?
- Planning: Where do I want to go? What are the next concrete steps to get there?
- the participants have a better understanding of their situation and challenges
- they have developed solutions that fit them individually and are based on their own strengths
- they are motivated and strengthened to take their next steps
October 18, 2023 (09:00 am – 05:pm)
Please note that we can only give certificates for attending at least 80% of the course.
|Trainer||Dr. Alexander Egeling|
|Format||online (link will be shared close to the course date)|
|Fee||no fee for members of the TUBAF|
|Work unit (AE)||8|
|Financially supported by||Dr. Erich-Krüger-Stiftung|
|Registration Deadline||October 08, 2023|
Here you can register for the course.
Please fill out each field carefully. Your data will be used for internal processes.
If you cannot sign up via this form, please use the option to sign up for the waiting list.
The course can be visited for free. To ensure that others can move up from the waiting list, we would like to ask for your timely deregistration (1 week before the start of the course). We reserve the right to charge the costs of the course proportionally for unexcused absence (without medical certificate).