What will the future hold for me? How can I make a difference and best exploit my potential? Which study programs are on offer, and how long do they take? Are they subject to tuition fees? Where can I meet with supervisors and get in touch with international students? What facilities are on the campus? Do you offer student dormitories?
You can get an answer to all of your many questions at the CampusTag (also known as open days) in Freiberg on 09 June 2018.
Here you are the center of attention!
Discover the university campus with friends and family!
Here’s what we have on offer for you:
- Lectures on the courses offered at the Technical University Mining Academy of Freiberg
- Discover science through guided tours, experiments, presentations and lectures on exciting topics, e.g. service robots in action, virtual reality or diversity of materials
- Information and counseling services at the information exchange about the university facilities, accommodation offers for students as well as student initiatives and project groups
- Guided tours across the campus
Very important: Offers by the Institute of Energy Process Engineering and Chemical Engineering (IEC):
- Information on projects and study opportunities at the IEC
Venue: Technical multi-purpose hall in the Lampadiusstraße
- Electromobility – Segway parkour for self-drive
- Energy supply – fluid bed test rig for self experimenting
- Flame swirl – how does combustion turn into gasification?
- Test your knowledge – energy quiz with interesting questions about the supply and usage of energy
Excerpts from the program:
9:30 a.m. Admission
10:00 a.m. Opening